Life Coach Victorya Rogers offers insights for sleeplessness and gives her 10 practical tips on how you can once again find nightly rest. Sometimes sleeplessness is due to hormones, other times from bad habits we have formed, but sometimes it's because God is trying to speak and sleeplessness is when we are his captive audience.
Here’s a summary of her 10 tips to finding sleep again:
1. Stop Caffeine after 6pm (or even earlier).
2. Don’t eat after 8pm.
3. Don’t exercise in the evening.
4. Take Magnesium supplements before bed.
5. Drink a warm beverage before bed—such as chamomile tea or “Golden Milk” with turmeric.
6. Dab essential oil under nose or behind ears or on chest.
7. Do deep breathing exercises.
8. Listen to relaxing APP’s like “Pray” or “Calm”.
9. Plan you next day before bed and/or write down what is burdening you so you can get it off your mind.
10. Listen to an Audible book or listen to the Bible till you fall asleep.
Find more ways to connect with Victorya below:
The Day I Met God:
How to Talk About Jesus without Freaking Out: https://www.amazon.com/Talk-About-Jesus-Without-Freaking/dp/0984922016/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=how+to+talk+about+jesus+without+freaking+out&qid=1611603801&s=books&sr=1-1
Finding a Man Worth Keeping:
The Automatic Second Date: