Life Coach Victorya Rogers and Dr. Cassie Reid help you stop the insanity so you can enjoy this Christmas season. In this episode they discuss seven tips to help you stop the insanity so you can enjoy this Christmas season:
1. Everyone is walking wounded in some area.
2. You can snap out of being down in the dumps.
3. Tips for Managing Anxiety.
4. Give yourself permission to grieve a negative reality.
5. Unpack the baggage of your past pain and move forward.
6. Face that money is stressful at the holidays—discuss it with your spouse and have a plan.
7. Tips on managing blended families during the holidays.
GUEST Dr. Cassie Reid’s website: http://cassiereid.com (Cassie Reid Counseling)
Dr. Cassie Reid is also the author of "Unwrapped: Opening the Gift of Holiday Sanity" focusing on managing blended families during the holidays. To purchase Dr. Reid's book, "Unwrapped: Opening the Gift of Holiday Sanity" visit the link below:
Find more ways to connect with Victorya below:
The Day I Met God:
How to Talk About Jesus without Freaking Out: https://www.amazon.com/Talk-About-Jesus-Without-Freaking/dp/0984922016/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=how+to+talk+about+jesus+without+freaking+out&qid=1611603801&s=books&sr=1-1
Finding a Man Worth Keeping:
The Automatic Second Date: