Love Coach Victorya Rogers and Christian Sex Therapist Debby Wade debunk ten sexual myths in marriage that hinder intimacy and enjoyment. Myths debunked in this episode:
1. Good sex comes naturally.
2. Should you want sex every time your spouse does?
3. Husbands always have a higher sex drive.
4. Sex has to be spontaneous to be good.
5. Men have to have sex every three days.
6. Women must have an orgasm for sex to be good.
7. You should know what your spouse wants without them telling you.
8. Sexual encounters must be a “10” to be considered good.
9. You should be ready, willing, and able every single time their spouse is ready for sex.
10. You must be in the mood every time you initiate sex.
Find ways to connect with Victorya & Debby below: