Life Coach Victorya Rogers offers her holiday survival guide as you navigate family drama, life challenges, and the hecticness of the shopping frenzy. Follow these tips and you’ll never feel like a Grinch again.
Here are her top 7:
1. Remember the reason for the Season.
2. Decorate for YOU not anyone else.
3. Count your Blessings.
4. Adopt a family.
5. Fill your month with feel good music and TV.
6. Make plans to celebrate with others during the month (rather than wait for invitations).
7. And make specific Christmas Eve and Christmas Day plans ahead of time.
Find more ways to connect with Victorya below:
The Day I Met God:
How to Talk About Jesus without Freaking Out: https://www.amazon.com/Talk-About-Jesus-Without-Freaking/dp/0984922016/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=how+to+talk+about+jesus+without+freaking+out&qid=1611603801&s=books&sr=1-1
Finding a Man Worth Keeping:
The Automatic Second Date: