Life Coach Victorya Rogers and Dr. Cassie Reid discuss how to keep your sanity this holiday.
1. Acknowledge to yourself that you have been disappointed.
2. Watch out for Assumptions about people—they may have changed.
3. Set boundaries – a boundary is not a boundary until it has been communicated!
4.What can you control at the holidays?
5. Manage realistic expectations. Make a bucket list of what you want to do this holiday—everyone can contribute something to the list
6. Manage your mental gymnastics constantly second guessing yourself.
7. How do we get out of Ruts?
8. Two for One—once married, how to navigate holidays with extended family once married.
GUEST Dr. Cassie Reid’s website: http://cassiereid.com (Cassie Reid Counseling)
Dr. Cassie Reid’s book: Unwrapped: Opening the Gift of Holiday Sanity https://www.amazon.com/Unwrapped-Open-Gift-Holiday-Sanity/dp/1945529903/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=cassie+reid&qid=1627732635&sr=8-2
Find more ways to connect with Victorya below:
The Day I Met God:
How to Talk About Jesus without Freaking Out: https://www.amazon.com/Talk-About-Jesus-Without-Freaking/dp/0984922016/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=how+to+talk+about+jesus+without+freaking+out&qid=1611603801&s=books&sr=1-1
Finding a Man Worth Keeping:
The Automatic Second Date: